EDITOR'S NOTE: He Said-She Said is a biweekly advice column for singles featuring a question from a Crosswalk.com reader with responses from a male and female point of view. If you've got a question about anything related to singleness or living the single life, please submit it to He Said-She Said (selected questions will be posted anonymously).
QUESTION: I have three questions about falling in love: Is it okay to ask God for signs to understand if a girl is the right one (see Genesis 24)? How can I understand if a girl is the right one? And what is the right time to say to a girl that I fell in love with her?
HE SAID: It’s always okay to ask God for whatever you seek.
HE SAID: It’s always okay to ask God for whatever you seek.
Jesus told us, “You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it” (John 14:14). However, many of our prayers seem to go, “God, help her to like me” or “Lord, help him to notice me,” rather than “Jesus, lead me to the person you desire me to be with.” Read on ...

No comments:
Post a Comment